Sunday, May 5, 2013

Tampa Bay Rays (May 1)

This was easily my second favorite game of the season for many reasons: * I won the Sprint Caption Contest which means I got a $50 gift card and my name announced in the stadium. Click here to read more about it. * Julie had a friend that she sat with right behind home plate, so I was left to myself. I invited a co-worker of mine and his wife and we had a great night. * The Royals had another great comeback. The Rays were beating the Royals 5-0 after two innings, but in typical Royals fashion they came back again and won the game 9-8. Another amazing comeback. * The only downside to the game was that it was so, so cold. The temperature at 4:30 was 82 degrees, but by the time 8:00 rolled around the temperature had dropped more than 30 degrees. We were both very cold and left the game around 8:45, but we did listen the entire way home and turned on the TV when we got home. Click here to see the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment